The Lead Risk Manager training course helps you acquire the knowledge necessary and the ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
NiiS® partnering with Mitiget® offers international training and certification from a renowned
certification body (PECB) for persons, management systems, and products of international standards
globally. By holding this Lead Risk Manager credential, you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge and ability to apply the risk management process in an organization based on the guidelines of ISO 31000 and best practices.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management
- Day 2: Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management process
- Day 3: Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000
- Day 4: Recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation
according to ISO 31000
- Day 5: Certification exam
Course Duration – 5 Days
Date: 24th– 28th May, 2022
Date: 21st-25th June, 2022
Course Fee – $800 (for instructor-led training, training material, refreshments and certificate of
attendance including e-copy of the certification when you pass the exam).