This training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an
organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032
and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive
knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT
security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
NiiS® partnering with Mitiget® offers an international training and certification from a renowned
certification body (PECB) for persons, management systems, and products of international standards
globally. By holding this credential, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical
knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity.
- Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC
- Day 2: Cybersecurity Policies, Risk Management and Attack Mechanisms
- Day 3: Cybersecurity Controls, Information Sharing and Coordination
- Day 4: Incident Management, Monitoring and Continuous Improvement
- Day 5: Certification exam
Course Duration – 5 Days
Date: 22nd – 26th February, 2022
Date: 25th – 29th October, 2022
Course Fee – $800 (for instructor-led training, training material, refreshments and certificate of
attendance including e-copy of the certification when you pass the exam).