Advanced Guard force Management
Objective: – This program is designed to equip participants with skills in managing the guard force with security challenges.
Program Benefits: – After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Operate, maintain and staff the company monitoring centre
- Implement best practices for physical security
- Establish and implement performance metrics for guard management
- Understand the impact of modern trends and recent issues in guard force management
- Learn how to incorporate security officers into emergency response plans and community policing for effective crime control
- Security organization, function and implementation.
- Security Administration and office management
- Security operations and logistics
- Effective security supervision
- Customer relations
- Monitoring centre skills
- Access control systems and visitor processing and management
- Contract security standards and guidelines
- The incident command system
- Site survey and effective reports
- Security performance audit
- Guard patrol monitoring skills
Date: 12th – 14th February, 2020
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 4a, Sawyer Crescent, by Corona School,Anthony, Lagos
Fees: N100, 000 per participant for non members and N75, 000 per participant for corporate members.
For More Info Call = +234 818 847 5574, +234 817 484 4479